Photography | A way of learning compositions to become a better visual artist



'Click' was my previous signature for the photographs I shot in late 2010.

For me, Photography is a more of self examination than the passion. Most of my shots were tested by myself on how I capture the scene or properties. I learn a lot from my photographs and that helps me for my graphic designing, paintings or sketching. I often take them as reference of image compositions. 

Unless one has a view on the raw image, it gets difficult to make any composition in graphic design or bring life for an art piece. Photograph itself is the raw graphic item. I personally believe that, one should become master of photography in order to become a great visual artist.

Photography not only gives knowledge about the composition, it will also guide the designers on framing, depth, focus and colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Steps to learn drawing from your surroundings | Objects drawing